Monday, 11 July 2011

Boyat. Banootat and others...

Hello readers,
Today I'm going to talk about Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays .. 
I have lots of things to say but I'm going to try my best to point out everything that should be said!

First what gets into my mind, How can the same sex loves the same identical sex? Haven't you thought about it?
WHY did god create FEMALE and MALE in everything? " in Humans, Plants, Animals.
" WHY did he write in the Qura'an : "لقد جعلناكم من ذكر و أنتى " .


THE HOLY QURA'AN even said it, The Qura'an did not say "لقد جعلناكم من أنثى و أنثى" OR " ذكر و ذكر ", Dont you guys feel ashamed? God did not make a mistake when creating you.
Didnt you know that الله curses every Lesbiand/Gay.  
You are who you are with no mistake. If he created you as a girl, you shall stay a girl, If he Created you as a boy, You shall stay a boy.
Some males and females have this disease which allows them to choose either to be female/male or perhaps be both, they have a reason BUT if you are created normal... no need to change god's creation.

You stay CURSED 3nd Allah & You will NEVER see heaven and scent heaven's smell.
Earth is not Heaven/Paradise :), Earth is an Exam Paper.. You get tested through out your life and once you die .. this is when the word "yalaitny.. (I Wish..)" comes out.  

Parents, You should also take a role in your Daughter/Son's life. You have to know everything she/he is doing and who's she/he hanging out with and if that girl/boy is good or bad to hang out with. 
You should realise if you daughter/son is not him/her-self by their looks, way they dress, action and speech etc.
Some parents are TOO careless to know what has been going through their daughter/son's life and this is a very BIG mistake their doing because at the end god is going to ask you about your children and is going to blame you for your lack of carness towards your children.
Some girls/boys turn into lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays because they feel that no one cares and why bother stay the same? I Know lots of girls that have turned into tomboys because their parents are divorced and no one takes care of her, But at the end .. even though your parents are divorced etc. YOU should know whats right or wrong. 

Haven't You heard about "قوم لوط"
قوم لوط are people who loved their gender (Meaning: Girl♥Girl , Boy♥Boy)- God eclipsed the land they lived on and guess what? Their land still exist in this world which is called "The Dead Sea", God even said when you pass by The Dead Sea you have to تتعوذون و تذكرون ربكم. 
Believe it or not - Until today, Their still being tortured and basically their suffering.



#Fact : I myself , Have alot of lesbians in my List .. But my Goal is to make them into a better person and improve their life by being straight. 
-You know what annoys me the most? When she wants to show others that shes in-love with this boya/Banoota, She keeps broadcasting things such as "I Miss *flana bnt flan* wainch 7bebe?" and continues changing her Personal message saying that she misses her etc.
I Asked one of these lesbians why has she turned from straight to a lesbian? her answer was: " I Was once straight and my boyfriend kept cheating on me, so one of my friends told me to give up on guys and start dating girls - which I found disgusting at first but then I just loved it! " - How pathetic is that? That is not an excuse to start dating girls. 


If I did not Care about our society or about you people.. I wouldnt have written this post and wasted my time typing this post for about 2 to 3 hours. Its Hard to make a change and I know it's a big change to do... but if you want everything to the right way and want forgiveness from god, You just have to follow the correct path.

Who Doesn't Want "GODS" love
You should be thankful that god has given you the world, life, decisions to make alone and much more things that you might not realize! You Should respect for what he has done and basically he gave you everything and what does he want in return? 
The most simple things: To Pray, Read Quraan and make the correct decisions thats all!  

Animals which god created with no brains like us dont do these stuff, they NEVER do. Check it out yourself and you'll find its a fact.

Now this is the end, which path will you take . . . ?
- Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays = HELL. 
OR
- Straight = HEAVEN.
" Allah Y7asib Everything you do/say/see "

I'm not saying this to make you hate me, No... bel3aks, I'm saying this for your own Good.

Think about YOUR religon and the End of the World , Not your life now :) .


Thank you and hope you respect what I have wrote and hope ALL boyat/Banootat/Gays
respect what I said and think about it.

Any Comments should be written below and any discussion will be discussed in the comments box.

Thank you.
Your Sincerely Moaza AK.



Contact:   Facebook . Twitter . Blog . Instagram . Tumblr . Youtube


P.S ; Please listen to this
http://www.ma7room.ws/uploads/files/ma7room-928fba20e1.mp3 

6 comments:

  1. lol , fuck you ttfalsfain 3al el nas bas t76een 9warch ya3ni 7alal 3alaich w 7aram 3alaihm ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous Apr.19/12:

      Fuck you? Back to you. and el7umdiallah matfalsaf 3a nas :p and FYI this is a post about lesbians/gays not pictures.

      additional to that: I Didn't say 7ram don't post your pictures, it's your choice if you want to post them not mine :* & Mind your language and your rudeness. I Won't lower my prestigious-ness for a person that does not deserve it.

      Thank you.

      Delete
  2. 97 klaamch , ana 3nde swalf bnat , but wala I always always always think about getting rid of hl ashya , w afkr ana keef bachr bjabl rbee ! W afkr fl 3thaab w yom el qyaamh ,

    Alaah yhdeena jmee3 yarb <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Inshallah allah yhdeech w yhdy jamee3 L'nas <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...